Our Workers Compensation Claims Management Program will Reduce Your Costs
Oklahoma City (including surrounding Metro areas), Tulsa, Lawton and Muskogee, Oklahoma
No matter what you do to prevent employee injuries, a claim is bound to occur. How you deal with it can make all the difference. If you turn the claim in to the insurance carrier and assume they are going to aggressively manage it, you are going to be very disappointed.
If the claim is going to be resolved with minimal cost and duration, it is up to you. But you also need an agency who has the resources, procedures and knowledge to reach the desired outcome. Our agency’s Ironclad work comp claims program can significantly reduce overall claims costs.
Our Ironclad claim process includes the following components:
BEFORE THE CLAIM
- Develop functional job descriptions for all jobs.
- Develop and implement a return-to-work program.
- Establish a relationship with an occupational clinic.
- Prepare employee injury packet for clinic-include mental and physical requirements.
- Create an alternative duty job bank.
WHEN A CLAIM OCCURS
- Provide employee with prompt and aggressive medical treatment.
- Report injury within 1 hour
- Provide injury packet to treating physician which includes information about functional job description, alternate duty jobs, return-to-work authorization form and a work restriction form.
- Utilize return-to-work program, if applicable
- Maintain constant communications until employee returns to work.
- If claim has a reserve over $10,000, utilize 3rd party to review and audit the reserve.
- Secure back-on-the-job authorization from Doctor.
- Do a thorough incident investigation report.
Thank you for visiting Webb, Young, Webb, Woolsey, Liles & Tolentino. Trust our experts to protect your business and your employees. Get started today with our quick and easy quote request. If you prefer to talk to an insurance professional feel free to call our office at 405-843-9481 or 800-749-9481, or you can email us your questions and an insurance agent will reply promptly.